By joining and using the WINS Online Hub, you agree that you have read and will follow our rules and guidelines, and that emailing other members, or posting, responding, sharing and/or uploading content into any forums linked to this Online Hub will be aligned to the core purpose of this community – to be a learning community for female (and those identifying as female) change makers supporting them to flourish and maximise their impact.
The direct promotion of commercial products/services without permission is not permitted.
Our private social network* is an excellent great medium through which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an on-going conversation. Questions should be directed to us via our email@example.com email address
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the legal information and important rules & guidelines. If you have any questions please do get in touch. In order to preserve an environment that encourages both respectful and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate subscription, with no refund, of this community to anyone who violates these rules.
Subscription, Fees and Renewal
- Subscriptions to the Online Hub are offered as either;
- 12 months paid in full (Yearly Subscription); or
- Monthly payment plan (Monthly Subscription).
- The Covid19 discount on the Standard Rate for both Yearly and Monthly subscription rates is available on until 30th September 2020. Any subscriptions taken out up to this point will benefit from the stated discount on the Standard Rate for a 12 month period. From 1st October 2020, standard subscription rates will apply to all new subscriptions.
- For the yearly subscription rate, one payment will be taken on the date of purchase and will provide 12 months access to the WINS Online Hub and all associated content including but not limited to;
- Monthly master classes and downloadable resources;
- Access to live sessions and recordings;
- Personal profile and access to Members Directory;
- Private WINS Online Hub social platforms*
- For members on the monthly subscription rate, members retain access to all content bulleted above so long as their subscription remains valid. If a monthly payment fee is missed, subscribers will be notified via email from firstname.lastname@example.org that they have 14 days to rectify. If no payment is made after the 14 days notification period, a final reminder email will be sent. If no payment is made within 24 hours of that email being sent, access to the Online Hub will be frozen and the subscriber will not be able to access the Online Hub and their account until all outstanding payments are made. Full access will resume once the membership account is back in credit.
- Where accounts and profiles are left without payment and/ or no formal cancellation procedures are followed for 6 months from the last payment, the Women in Sustainability Network reserves the right to delete the account and profile 24 hours after an ‘Account Deleted’ reminder notice email has been sent.
- All subscribers are offered a free 30-day cancellation period from date of purchase during which any monies paid to Women in Sustainability Network Online Hub will be returned. Beyond the 30-day period, cancellation will not result in any refund. Membership of the Online Hub can be cancelled, via the subscribers ‘Dashboard’ page accessed by logging on into the Online Hub. Click on ‘Account’ and click on ‘Account Cancellation’ and follow the instructions provided there.
- Both subscription rates are exclusive of VAT. At present, the Women in Sustainability (WINS) Network is not VAT registered. When the WINS Network does become VAT registered, VAT will be added to subscription levels at checkout.
*Our private social platform is likely to be improved and shifted to a new platform by Autumn 2020. The Women in Sustainability Network reserves the right to amend this date or to remove this aspect of the Online Hub without notice or right to recourse by subscribers.
- Respect others. When reaching out to connect with other Hub members through our Members Directory do remember they are busy people with many demands on their time. Do use this directory to create a mutual support network based on kindness, reciprocity and trust.
- Respect the purpose of the community. Use the community to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions, and goals.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted in our social networks is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Respect intellectual property. Post content that you have personally created or have permission to use and have properly attributed to the content creator.
When posting items in our collaborative environment, please indicate if the item is not available for reuse. It’s also advisable to contact the owner of any material if you would like to reuse it.
Rules & Etiquette for Online Hub Members Directory, private social network & any related forums
- In joining and subscribing to the WINS Online Hub you agree that other subscribers to the Online Hub can contact you using the email address you provide in your profile.
- Do use your profile and tags to truthfully represent your professional interests / qualifications and working status.
- Reach out to connect to other members on an individual basis - no group emails – and state you are a WINS Online Hub member in the subject line.
- Be respectful, concise and clear about why you are getting in touch, bearing in mind our community is all about building relationships.Base all network building activities on kindness, trust and reciprocity. Avoid any form of activity that could be construed as harassing, respecting members who tell you they can’t answer your question or assist you. Respect and oblige any requests by members to stop emailing or contacting them in any way or means.
- Members of this Online Hub who abuse the Member Directory in any way that creates complaints from other members will be investigated. If complaints are found to be upstanding, subscription to the Online Hub will be terminated with no refunds.
The Legal Stuff
This site is provided as a service for the members of the WINS Online Hub learning platform, a distinct and separate subscription based service offered by the Women in Sustainability Network. The WINS Online Hub and Women in Sustainability Network are not responsible for the opinions and information posted within the Hub, private social network or in messages by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by the Women in Sustainability Network or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall the Women in Sustainability Network be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants the Women in Sustainability Network and users of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Messages or emails to other members should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
The Women in Sustainability Network does not actively monitor the private social network for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of the Women in Sustainability Network we will take all appropriate action.
The Women in Sustainability Network reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines,
At Women in Sustainability, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website and WINS Online Hub, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email email@example.com or by writing to Women in Sustainability Network Ltd, Third Floor, St Thomas Court, Thomas Lane, Bristol, BS1 6JG.