We are so delighted to welcome you into our learning community of female change makers that is the Women in Sustainability Membership. To ensure the best experience for everyone subscribing to be a member, please note the following guidelines and conditions of service.
By joining and using the WINS Membership, you agree that you have read and will follow our rules and guidelines, and that emailing other members, or posting, responding, sharing and/or uploading content into any forums linked to this membership will be aligned to the core purpose of this community – to be a learning community for women (and those identifying as women) supporting them to lead and be a force for good.
The direct promotion of commercial products/services without permission is not permitted.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the legal information and important rules & guidelines. If you have any questions please do get in touch. In order to preserve an environment that encourages both respectful and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate subscription, with no refund, of this community to anyone who violates these rules.
Subscription, Fees, Cancelation and Renewal
- Subscriptions to the WINS Membership are offered as either;
- 12 months paid in full (Yearly Subscription); or
- Monthly payment plan (Monthly Subscription).
- The 30 consecutive days trial runs from date of sign up. The date of purchase is the date when this trial is initiated/ signed up. Whilst you are asked to complete your credit card details in our payment processor (Stripe), the £1 payment will be taken.
- For the yearly subscription rate, one payment will be taken on the first day after the 30 consecutive day trial period finishes. This will provide 12 months access to the WINS Membership and all associated content including but not limited to;
- Monthly master classes and downloadable resources;
- All ‘on demand resources’;
- Access to live sessions and recordings;
- Personal profile and access to Members Directory;
- Access to monthly Peer Mentoring calls;
- Access to Private LinkedIn group;
- Access to quarterly Group Coaching calls.
- For members on the monthly subscription rate, the first monthly payment will be taken on the first day after the 30 consecutive day trial period finished. Members retain access to all content bulleted above so long as their subscription remains valid. If a monthly payment fee is missed, subscribers will be notified via email from email@example.com that they have 3 days to rectify. If no payment is made after the 3 days notification period, a final reminder email will be sent. If no payment is made within 24 hours of that email being sent, access to the WINS Membership will be frozen and the subscriber will not be able to access the Members Dashboard and their account until all outstanding payments are made. Full access will resume once the membership account is back in credit. If there is a disruption in payment, members may need to re-instate their profile descriptions so we recommend keeping a copy somewhere you can easily copy and paste from.
- Where accounts and profiles are left without payment and/ or no formal cancellation procedures are followed, the Women in Sustainability Network reserves the right to delete the account and profile 24 hours after an ‘Account ’ reminder notice email has been sent.
- All subscribers are offered a free 30-day cancellation period from date of purchase which runs concurrently with the 30 days at £1 trial.
- Beyond the 30-day period, cancellation will not result in any refund for the annual subscription or monthly payment plan.
- Cancelation: Membership of the WINS Membership can be cancelled, via the subscribers ‘Dashboard’ page accessed by logging into the Members area. Click on ‘Account’ and click on ‘Account Cancellation’ and follow the instructions provided there. If you have successfully cancelled your membership, you will receive a cancelation email. If you do not receive a cancelation email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intent to cancel.
- Please note: Clicking an ‘unsubscribe’ link in any emails from us only unsubscribes you from our Members mailing list. It does NOT trigger the cancelation of your membership account. We cannot refund any membership fees that continue to be paid by you if the proper cancelation process as described above is not followed.
- Both subscription rates are currently exclusive of VAT. At present, the Women in Sustainability (WINS) Network is not VAT registered. When the WINS Network does become VAT registered, VAT will be added to subscription levels at checkout.
- Renewal: Subscribers will receive a renewal notification with confirmation of renewal rates one month before the end of the 12 month subscription period. Accounts will be automatically renewed 12 months to the date of purchase unless you cancel your membership. Monthly subscribers are automatically billed every month until you cancel.
- Respect others. When reaching out to connect with other WINS members through our Members Directory do remember they are busy people with many demands on their time.
- Do use this directory to create a mutual support network based on kindness, reciprocity and trust.
- Do NOT abuse access to members email addresses by trying to sell products or services. Such activity will result in automatic cancelation of your membership with no refund.
- Respect the purpose of the community. Use the community to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions, and goals.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted in our social networks is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Respect intellectual property. Post content that you have personally created or have permission to use and have properly attributed to the content creator.
When posting items in our collaborative environment, please indicate if the item is not available for reuse. It’s also advisable to contact the owner of any material if you would like to reuse it.
Rules & Etiquette for WINS Members Directory, private LinkedIn Group & any related forums
- In joining and subscribing to the WINS Membership you agree that other subscribers to the WINS Membership can contact you using the email address you provide in your profile.
- Do use your profile and tags to truthfully represent your professional interests / qualifications and working status.
- Reach out to connect to other members on an individual basis – no group emails – and state you are a WINS Member in the subject line.
- Be respectful, concise and clear about why you are getting in touch, bearing in mind our community is all about building relationships. Base all network building activities on kindness, trust and reciprocity. Avoid any form of activity that could be construed as harassing, respecting members who tell you they can’t answer your question or assist you. Respect and oblige any requests by members to stop emailing or contacting them in any way or means.
- Members of this WINS Membership who abuse the Member Directory in any way that creates complaints from other members will be investigated. If complaints are found to be upstanding, subscription to the Membership will be terminated with no refunds.
The Legal Stuff
This site is provided as a service for the members of the WINS Membership learning platform, a distinct and separate subscription based service offered by the Women in Sustainability Network. The WINS Membership and Women in Sustainability Network are not responsible for the opinions shared on members calls, live sessions and information posted within the private LinkedIn group or in messages by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by the Women in Sustainability Network or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall the Women in Sustainability Network be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants the Women in Sustainability Network and users of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Messages or emails to other members should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another’s business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
The Women in Sustainability Network does not actively monitor the private LinkedIn group for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of the Women in Sustainability Network we will take all appropriate action.
Copyright and Permitted Access
The entire contents of WINS Membership platform and womeninsustainability.net website is Copyright ©2022 by Women in Sustainability Network Limited. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following;
- you may print or download to your own device for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, except with our explicit written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of website retrieval system.
Your member username and password is for your personal use only. Members may not disclose or share their account log in details to any other person nor allow others who are not subscribing members to access part or all of the Members Dashboard, zoom details for all live sessions, peer mentoring and group coaching calls, members directory and on demand resources.
The Women in Sustainability Network reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.
At Women in Sustainability, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website and WINS Digital Community, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email email@example.com or by writing to Women in Sustainability Network Ltd, Third Floor, St Thomas Court, Thomas Lane, Bristol, BS1 6JG.